We’re delighted to be returning to Scotland’s Capital this month to work at the Brodies Champions of Tennis event. In fact we’re so pleased to be involved in the event that we’re running a competition on our Facebook page where one lucky winner will win two tickets for Ladies Day on Friday 20th June.
To enter the competition all you have to do is ‘like’ our Facebook page and leave a comment under the competition status telling us who won the men’s singles tournament at Wimbledon last year. Easy.
Below, you will find the Terms & Conditions for this very special competition.
- This competition is open to all residents of the UK aged 16 and over.
- The competition closes at midnight on Thursday 12th June.
- Although a prize for Ladies Day tickets, men can still enter.
- This prize only includes tickets and does not include travel and accommodation.
- Only one entry per person.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and entrants agree to release Facebook from any and all liabilities in connection to the competition.
- All our decisions relating to the competition are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into. Management’s decision is final.
- The winner will be contacted no later than two working days after the prize draw closes.
- If the winner fails to respond by Friday 13th of June, their prize will be forfeited and a new winner selected.
- By entering this competition you confirm you have read and accepted the terms above.
The Competition Prize includes:
Two tickets for Ladies Day at Brodies Champions of Tennis in Edinburgh.