Spectrum Service solutions are a leading player within the Cleaning & Facilities Management Industry covering the UK. Daily cleaning services is our core business however we provide many additional services and complete facilities management solutions for our customers.
The successful applicant for this position will play a key role within our existing team in assisting with the company’s future growth. Applicants will have strong communication skills and an established knowledge of the contract cleaning & FM Industry, with the ability to rapidly identify, develop and maintain a strong pipeline within the North of Scotland i.e. Aberdeen, Dundee and Perth. The company is planning to expand into all areas of the UK so experience of working with clients in those areas would be advantageous. The individual will need to have the ability to sell various sized contracts.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- A demonstrable track record in commercial cleaning & soft services sector and previous experience in a sales role is therefore preferred.
- Ability to meet target.
- Sound working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages to intermediate level.
- Technical Skills / Knowledge in a broad range of facility services.
- Understanding of cleaning services.
- Excellent interpersonal skills / rapport building.
- Skilled negotiator with the experience and credibility to operate at senior levels, both internally and externally.
- Confident networker.
- Enthusiastic & Team Player.
- Excellent presentation skills, personal integrity and customer support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
A driving license is essential.